1. Use the “New search…” item from the left Searches area
- Select the projects/boards that you want to include in your data-set and other parameters, for example include also completed tasks/cards
- Upon “Create” your selected data-set will be displayed within the Grid
- You can additionally add a Filter to the returned dataset to select only the data that you are interested in such as: a range of dates, or values in a field. All fields can be filtered on and use AND/OR parameters.
2. Click on the “Reports” item in the header area to bring up the Report list
3. Click on The Name of an exiting Report to run, or Click on the “+ Create New Report button”
For a new Report:
- From the Configuration tab in the dialogue, select the First level grouping, a Second level grouping (if desired), a sorting option, and other parameters.
- From the Fields tab, select the Standard fields to include, Wide fields, and Custom fields
- Add Subtotal options from the Subtotals tab
- Change the Report Title/name from the Titles tab
3. Click on the Save & Run button to create the report, or Save to return to the Report list
4. Export the report using the down arrow download options
If you download to Excel, you are able to modify the report (example: add logo). The structure and format is conserved during the export.
Did you know:
- For Comments, you can display the data as a field in the report, or as a “wide” field below the task/card information. Include only the last comment, the last x comments, or all comments
- Click on the Edit Report link on the top left to open/modify the report and recreate it
- Change field order by drag & drop in the Selected Fields area
IMPORTANT: Reports are contextual, and dependant on the filter selected from the left panel