1. What is Bridge24.com?
Bridge24 is a powerful reporting and exporting application to Asana, Basecamp and Trello. If you have a blog, website, or service discussing one or several of these products, you may wish to inform your users of Bridge24 and it’s ability to extend these already great tools. Users will be exposed to new features not available and will be highly appreciative. Once updating to a paid subscription, you will be compensated with a commission.
Follow all leads, commissions and payouts from your affiliate dashboard. Available via the Web, iOS or Android app.
2. General Information
- To set up, create a Bridge24 free account and activate the affiliate program
- Copy affiliate link to be used in your blog, emails, and other material/publicity
- Use our marketing material, such as banner ads or email/social media templates available that already include your affiliate link
- Commission rates begin at 20% for a period up to 3 years. For high performers, we will contact and offer even higher amounts based on conversions and quantity of leads.
- Follow progression of leads, commissions, and payouts directly from the affiliate dashboard
- After your trial ends, you can access the affiliate information/commissions, etc from https://bridge24.leaddyno.com/
Please read the Terms of service for additional information and conditions.
3. Activating the Affiliate Program
- After sign-up to Bridge24, click on the avatar icon on the top right
- Click on the Invite tab and on the affiliate activation button
- Accept the Terms of Services
- Set up your password (optional)
- Copy affiliate link and/or other marketing materials provided
4. Commission information
- Commissions begin at 20%
- Leads with recurrent purchases expire after 3 years
- Commissions are paid out monthly only on those reaching a minimum of $100
- Commissions paid out via PayPal
Start now by signing up to your Free Bridge24 account.
The affiliate link is unique for you. Any user that follows your link to Bridge24 will be logged and tracked. It is that easy!
5.1 If you have a blog
Write about Bridge24 and it’s value to Asana, Basecamp, Trello, AceProject. Include the link to Bridge24 throughout the post.
5.2 If you have a top product list that includes Asana, Basecamp or Trello
Add a sentence to the existing article such as “If you need a great reporting and exporting app for Asana, be sure to check out Bridge24 (use your affiliate link)”.
5.3 If you have an article mentioning one of these products: Asana, Basecamp or Trello
Mention Bridge24 naturally in the text when discussing the product.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
7. Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for joining our Affiliate Program. The terms of this agreement are subject to change without prior notice, but we will try to notify you of such changes in advance.
7.1 Applying for our Program
You are applying for our Affiliate Program right now. We reserve the right to decline or remove enrollment from our program at our discretion. As soon as your application is accepted, you can start sharing your affiliate link and earning affiliate commissions.
7.2 Affiliate Commissions
Your affiliate dashboard is unique to you. It contains everything you’ll need to promote our site and our product, including:
- Your affiliate link;
- One-click sharing to social media;
- Banner ads;
- And more sharing resources;
You can also access your affiliate dashboard by downloading the Affiliate Dashboard by LeadDyno app to your iPhone or Android smartphone.
As you send traffic to our website via your affiliate link, you will receive credit for each unique visitor, opt-in (email address) and purchase you send our way. Your progress for each category of referral will be reflected in real-time on your affiliate dashboard.
Each link provided by Bridge24 has an Affiliate ID attached. We can’t track your sales and traffic without you posting the full URL, so please be sure to use your affiliate link. Our social sharing shortcuts have your affiliate link embedded in their posts.
When a prospect visits our site from your affiliate link, we will be able to register their purchase (if/when they make one), and credit the sale to you.
As your referrals generate sales, you will earn affiliate commissions. Please contact our affiliate manager for the most up-to-date commission percentages.
The minimum payout amount is $100. We pay you via PayPal.
Search Engine Marketing
We already run search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns on Google Adwords; therefore, we ask our affiliates not to run SEM campaigns that compete with our own campaigns.
To clarify the availability of campaigns on Google Adwords or secondary search engines, please contact us.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has endorsement rules in place for affiliate marketing. In short, they want you to disclose somewhere on your website that you have a business relationship with us when you promote Bridge24. You can read the full FTC rules about affiliate marketing here.
We can end this relationship at anytime, and so can you. This affiliate agreement has been designed to ensure the highest quality relationship between us. Hopefully we have demonstrated our obligations for you to become a highly prosperous Affiliate.