Enhanced Reporting and Exporting Capabilities for Asana
Bridge24 Video Interview
The following video is a summary of an interview by asanatraining.com covering most aspects of Bridge24 for Asana, including: reports, charts, and exporting. Understand quickly how Bridge24 can be used for your reporting needs.
Features & Benefits
There is no doubt that Asana is a great app, considered an industry leader, and serving millions of happy users. To keep the application simple and easy to use, some compromises are required. These compromises include providing basic features for more high-end or complex needs. Bridge24 is here to expand on those existing and sometimes non-existing features.
- Predefined reports based on filtered tasks in a high quality printable format
Advanced report with 2 level grouping with 4 extra columns including Custom fields
- Include subtasks with indentation (up to 5 levels)
The report is available in multiple export formats including PDF and Excel
Automated creation of popular charts including tasks by: project, assignee, status type, section, tag, completed by week, created by week, overdue and soon due, and more
- The different chart types supported are: Pie chart, Doughnut, Polar, Horizontal bar, and Vertical bar
- Chart stacking, allowing to display 2 variables in the same chart
- Drill down by clicking on segment in chart and Open in Grid
- Export chart and associated task list to PDF
- Export Asana tasks, including subtasks, custom fields & comments, to CSV & Excel formats
Export the Task history to Excel for a date range & specific user(s)