Users are not only viewing, but also editing their data more and more within Bridge24 for AceProject, Asana, Basecamp, and Trello. To complete the basic editing capabilities already available, a new Attachment Uploader has been added for all providers. Now when editing your Task/Card/To do within Bridge24, the upload of documents, images, and any other files are made easy.
To use the Attachment Uploader:
- Open the Edit dialogue of a Task/Card/Todo
- Click on the Attachments tab and click the Browse button to select your files, or drag and drop your file(s) anywhere on the Edit dialogue
- Update the Task/Card/Todo
- Add multiple files at once
- Edit other information at the same time as uploading
What else you can do:
- Use the preview icon to open images for a quick look
- Delete attachments
Like all functionality, anything done in Bridge24 is reflected in your connected application and vice-versa. File constraints are the same as the connected application concerning filesizes, filename length, etc.