It is here! For all those campers out there requiring structured access to To-do’s across projects, you will be pleased to know that we have released support for Bascecamp 3 in Bridge24. Quickly connect, display and consult To-do’s in our Power grid, then export them into Excel and CSV.
Within the Power Grid, easily:
- Show/hide columns and ordering – view or hide only the fields you want to see
- Column sorting – ascending/descending
- Group columns – Quickly consolidate information using values in a column
- Search within – isolate To-do’s containing keywords
- Edit a To-do – Click on a To-do and edit from the Basecamp3 pop-up
Create and use filters to allow quick access to what you are looking for. Filters are easily accessible from the left tree view. Filter by project, assignee, status and include incomplete and completed to-do’s.
Export your To-do’s to Excel:
- Excel and CSV export formats supported
- Fields […]
A lot of requests have been made for more customization of reports for output to PDF and Excel, etc. One frequent request has been the ability to add more columns to the report. In the most recent release, a more Advanced and flexible report has been provided including:
- 2 level grouping (project and assignee, or board and member, etc)
- Indentation of subtasks (down to 5 levels) for Asana, and inclusion of checklists for Trello
- Adding up to 4 additional fields to the output
Select Report Parameters:
- First level – The top level grouping column
- Second level – The next grouping column to classify/group by
- Asana: Subtask level – How many subtask levels will be included. Select “none” to not include subtasks in the report.
- Trello: Display checklists – include checklists in the report
- Selected columns – In addition to the Task name, choose 4 additional fields to add into the report. You can add also your custom fields
- Status to exclude – […]
Ever think to yourself that “there must be a better way to get the information I want out of my application?”. This month in Bridge24 we are releasing the ability to export your information from your connected AceProject, Asana, Basecamp 3, or Trello application to Excel or CSV. Many programs do not allow control of the information exported, such as: not exporting comments, a limited quantity of tasks, not exporting subtasks, or only bulk download of all of the data. Bridge24 allows you to filter and visually format your information across all your projects and easily export.
You can now, for example:
- Filter one or more projects between certain dates then export
- Export a filtered list of your assigned tasks, to-do’s or cards
- Group by project, by user and more into a coherent and structured list, then export
- Show/hide and arrange columns that you want in the export
- From the Calendar view, export the items from the current period […]
Trello is a great operational tool for users to centrally collaborate on board and card information. However, reporting features are limited! With Bridge24, users can connect dynamically to Trello and instantly create and export powerful charts and card lists for basic reports.
Benefits of Using Charts
Charts aide in a quick understanding of the distribution of cards and provide an overview to access information through a visual representation. Rather than looking through lists and lists of cards or extensive filtering and searching, find information at a glance visually through a chart. The chart can also be exported (PDF format) to share with managers or co-workers to quickly see patterns and other aggregate information for comparisons, etc.
Charts Based on a Board or Filters, and How to Access
The charts in Bridge24 are contextual and based on the current cards displayed from a board or filter results. In the case where you wish to include archived […]
Asana is a great operational tool for users to centrally collaborate on project and task information. Reporting features, however, are limited. With Bridge24, users can connect dynamically to Asana and instantly create and export powerful charts and task lists for basic reports.
Benefits of Using Charts
Charts aide in a quick understanding of the distribution of tasks and provide an overview to access information through a visual representation. Rather than looking through lists and lists of tasks or extensive filtering and searching, find information at a glance visually through a chart. The chart can also be exported (PDF format) to share with managers or co-workers to quickly see patterns and other aggregate information for comparisons, etc.
Charts Based on a Project or Filters, and How to Access
The charts in Bridge24 are contextual and based on the current tasks displayed from a project or filter results. In the case where you wish to include completed tasks, you can create […]
Bridge24 is continually picking up steam, thanks in part to those users that spread the word about our great product! A number of new features have been added to help disseminate information to others including a simple invite and also an Affiliate program. The Affiliate program allows you to collect a 20% commission if users you tell Bridge24 about decide to purchase a Premium subscription through your affiliate link.
Telling your friends or colleagues about Bridge24? Or writing a blog post to provide your readers with information about the features and power of Bridge24? Why not provide them your Bridge24 Affiliate link! You can earn a 20% commission on users that use your link to navigate to the Bridge24 site. It is really easy. Simply sign up for the Affiliate program from the Refer a Friend panel of the Profile area.
Happy New Year everyone! 2017 went out with a bang, and we are looking forward to a great 2018! Our continued resolution that is always top of mind: Continue to listen to our users and add more value within Bridge24.
A New Website for a New Year!
If you haven’t been to the site in awhile, the look and feel has been completely revamped. It has a much more light and airy feel to it and now matches the similar feeling you have from within the Bridge24 application. Messaging is clearer and more straightforward for new users.
Asana Start Date Support
If you are using an Asana Premium workspace, then you were recently provided with additional functionality allowing the input and use of Start dates in addition to the existing Due dates. The field has been made active within Bridge24! This allows you to access, report and export this field from the grid, board and calendar views.
We have been working on refining Bridge24 and adding more features and value over the last year. Bridge24 is now at a stage of maturity moving out of our free beta period towards a new Subscription based model.
After much consultation with our current users, we have introduced 2 available selections opting for a simplified subscription model, a Free and a Premium level:
You are automatically subscribed to the free version upon creating your account. You can use the Free version for as long as you would like. You can see from above the reason to upgrade to the Premium level allows the removal of 3 limitations in the Free version, namely:
- Custom filter limit set to 3 filters
- Task History retrieval set to the last 7 days (other time periods outside of this period are blocked)
- Data export limited to […]
Bridge24 is proud to announce the release of the Task History (Activity Stream) for your connected account. Having access to project and task history of your data can answer many fundamental questions for events and actions that have taken place. The history can be used for your investigation or reporting purposes for Asana, Trello, Basecamp and AceProject. Consult the Asana task story, Basecamp or Trello activity stream history, or AceProject task history, in a convenient and powerful grid view that includes date range, assignment, event filtering and grouping.
The History is useful for:
- Accountability – Did last week’s assigned tasks get completed?
- Verification – Find all actions taken last Monday to confirm who made the changes and when
- Performance – How many tasks were completed last month by each assigned user?
- Extract a list of all activity in 1 or several projects in a custom date range
- What has occurred over the duration of a task?
- What was done yesterday […]
We are excited to announce that after a lengthy submission process that tests the quality and value to their users, Bridge24 has been accepted in the App integration directories for both Asana and Trello.
Asana App Integration
Access the Asana integration page detailing the connection with Bridge24
The process included a formal submission detailing the integration and the positioning of the application. In addition, we had communication to provide further information requested and answer any questions. Bridge24 was tested internally to see if it meets their quality standards and as well confirm the value of its usage for their users.
Bridge24 was classified in the Reporting category since one of the main uses is to dynamically display and filter Asana task information, although it does much more than that, including updating task information, and exporting any view.
Trello App Integration
The process to get the Bridge24 app in the Integrations area of Trello followed the same rigorous pattern as for Asana. The Trello Integrations area […]